In a Q&A with Eugene Grygo from FTF News, ISITC Chair Erica Borghi and Vice Chair Lisa Iagatta shared updates on ISITC’s latest Ops initiatives, as well as ISITC’s biggest achievements and surprises from the year.
Topics discussed include:
- The success of ISITC’s 24th Annual Securities Operations Summit
- Highlights from the Corporate Actions, Margin & Collateral, Regulatory Forum, Derivatives, and Securities Lending groups
- Areas of securities operations that will likely be impacted first by distributed ledger technology (DLT)
- The impact of DLT on what ISITC’s work
- ISITC’s stance on the progress of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, and robotic process automation (RPA)
For the full interview, view the article on FTF News: https://www.ftfnews.com/isitc-jolts-ops-standards-embraces-the-cutting-edge/22203