An Enterprise membership is designed for firms that have multiple legal entities that roll up into a parent company. The membership allows all of these entities (2 or more) to be under one membership, at one cost. The cost for an Enterprise Membership is $9,000. All of the same membership benefits apply to this membership as a regular firm membership, which are listed below.
Annual Membership Benefits include:
- Update and maintain your knowledge of current efforts related to industry standardization for the communication of pre and post trade information.
- Network with industry peers to gain insight into best practice solutions to emerging business needs.
- Influence the direction of industry initiatives to achieve greater efficiencies in your firm and throughout the securities industry.
- Unlimited number of member firm employees participating through Working Groups, Forums, Committees and Conferences. Members are invited to contribute their expertise to ongoing discussions and resolutions that involve some of the most significant issues in securities trade processing.
- "Members only" access to Working Group, Forum and Committee documents and information on the ISITC website.
- Members may be eligible for discounted registration fees to the Fall and Winter Forums and the Annual Securities Operations Summit, where much of the collaborative work takes place.
- Members may exhibit at the Annual Securities Operations Summit at a discounted rate.
Apply for an Enterprise Membership