Comprised of leading executives, ISITC brings together broker/dealers, custodians, investment managers, vendors/utilities and other industry professionals to develop standards that are designed to enhance efficiencies in trade processing and related communications.
Through collaboration, ISITC’s volunteer members reduce inefficiencies, lower risk and build shareholder value while developing and promoting the global securities industry. ISITC provides members with the means to revolutionize the securities-trading process.
- An independent non-profit financial services organization in North America
- Dedicated to solving inefficiencies across the transaction lifecycle
- A member-run association providing opportunities for financial services operations professionals to collaborate on pressing industry topics
- Comprised of investment managers, custodians, broker/ dealers, and vendors/utilities
WE STRIVE TO:
- Engage the collective expertise of our global community of securities operations and technology professionals
- Create a platform to collaborate on key initiatives in financial services operations, including ESG, crypto and digital assets, data normalization, and cybersecurity standardization
- Develop, publish, and promote market practices and thought leadership
- Drive the financial services industry forward by reducing capital markets risk and increasing operational efficiency
- Join a working group to collaborate with other member firms and produce market practices
- Join a forum to connect with other ISITC members to discuss best practices and topics of interest
- Attend our Fall Forum, Winter Forum and our Annual Securities Operations Summit to stay up to date on the latest trends and bring valuable insights back to your firm
Download ISITC Overview